Welcome to the Siham Azouz Academy.
The Siham Azouz Beauty & Fashion House has opened a new branche. It is the first beauty academy that offers an allround bridal styling course in the Moroccan bridal scene and theme based workshops specifically designed for the needs of a (starting) bridal stylist. Our courses and workshops are practical and intensive.
In collaboration with Mac & Make-up Studio and in exclusive partnership with Queen Tarzi and Real Hair, we will train you to become an allround bridal stylist.
Our team of teachers consist of highly qualified make up artists and hair stylists with a wealth of knowledge that you will benefit from. They are very passionate about their work and will train you to become an excellent professional.
Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact us at 020 779 0079. Monday till Friday. From 9:00 until 12:00.
Allround Bridal Styling Course (15 weeks)
Price: Euro 4750,-
Starting date(s): 5 & 6 October 2020
This course consists of 15 classes, once per week, delivered in the daytime (or evening). Each class consists of 6 hours, including lunchtime. We work in small groups of maximum 8 persons per class to ensure that all participants receive personal attention. In this fully practical course, you will learn everything you need to build your career as a professional bridal stylist.
All classes include teaching materials and lunch. The teaching materials are only for use during the classes. For private use, we offer you the option to buy a professional hair and make up case that includes all the products and tools that you will need as a professional bridal stylist.
The course consists of 4 modules:
- Introduction: history of make-up and history of Moroccan bridal styling, Colour theory
- Basic bridal make-up skills: product knowledge, foundation, different face shapes, contouring & shaping, different eye shapes, basic techniques eye make up.
- Basic bridal hair: product knowledge, analyze hair structure, prepare the hair, waves, loose hairstyles, how to work with hairextensions, how to apply a veil and bridal accessories, useful tips and tricks.
- Basic techniques bride dress up: lingerie, fillings, tools.
- Bridal intermediate make-up skills: new make-up trends, eyebrow shaping, apply lashes, nude make-up look, creatieve make-up, bridal eyeliner, classic looks.
- Bridal intermediate hairstyling: hair padding, different hair up-do techniques, traditional bridal hair looks, new hair trends, such as twinwaves, twisting, and much more.
- Advanced techniques bride dress up: dress the bride up in accordance with the different traditional methods, such as Amira, Chedda, Fessia, Sousia and Tetouania.
- Use of different jewellery and how to apply these.
- After finalizing the first two modules, in this fase you will learn to master all the different techniques used in bridal styling. You will learn to apply these techniques in your own way. We will train you to develop your own reccognizable style.
- Trendwachting: we will teach you how to recognise new trends and how to apply these in your work.
- Professional Communication.
- Wealth of useful tips and tricks.
- Adresses where you can source your bridal styling essentials.
4. EXAM & MORE
- Exam with certificate
- Photo Shoot
- Practical experience: you will join and assist us during one of the weddings we are booked for.
We offer a variety of workshops for those who want to learn to master a specific styling method.
Traditional Chedda/Tetouania Workshop (5 days)
Price: Euro 1450,-
Starting date(s): October 2020
Both the Chedda and the Tetouania are traditonal bridal styles that require a lot of techniques, accuracy and material knowledge in order to obtain the perfect look that meets the high, tradional standards.
During this course we will teach you all the different styling techniques of both the Chedda and Tetouania bridal styles. It is an intensive, practical course of 5 days.
Upon request, we offer diffferent private workshops. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
We will organise different Make-up & Hair styling Masterclasses. We will announce the locations and dates on our website. To stay up-to-date, please check our website and instagram account.
Payment: it is possible to pay by installments. Our courses are tax-free.
Tu – Sa: 10:00-18:00
Mo & Su: Closed
We do beauty, fashion and make-up.
Meer en Vaart 154
1068 ZZ Amsterdam